It’s that time of year again…after about a month of sticking to your health resolutions to give your body the post-holiday boost it needs, it’s easier than ever to fall off.
However, we’re here to encourage you to keep going! And we can help.
At Health Haven, our goal is to provide patients with the space you need for all of your health needs. That’s why we’re proud to host so many different services under one roof! With a variety of offerings, we know you can find something that works for you and helps you accomplish your goals in health naturally.
Here are a few different services that might be exactly what you need to stick to your health goals.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Did you make a resolution to work out more? If so, you may have found yourself feeling sore or even with injuries getting back into the swing of exercise. That’s where we can help. Adjustments help to restore balance to the nervous system and promote quicker healing from within, so you don’t have to take too much time away from the gym.
- Massage: Have you been overdoing it with exercise or work? Are your muscles tight and tense? A massage is just the ticket for finding natural relief that will also give you the chance to relax and relieve lactic acid buildup.
- Homeopathic medicine: Is difficulty sleeping, a poor mood, or allergies stopping you from feeling your best and achieving your goals? Our homeopathic services can help balance your body by improving health from the inside out using natural remedies. Best of all, the “medicine” used is natural and without chemicals!
- Acupuncture: If high anxiety is starting to creep back into your life, give acupuncture a try. Many of our patients have experienced immense relief from stress and anxiety with targeted sessions to promote internal wellness, better sleep, and even healthier digestion.
- Therapeutic yoga: Did you know that our yoga therapist can provide you with body-specific poses to help strengthen your weak or problem areas? Sessions are designed to relieve pain and are 100% therapeutic in nature.
Want to make an appointment? We’d love to have you! Contact us today to get your visit scheduled.