Our practice is happy to offer patients a variety of healing techniques that are custom-designed for their specific needs.
One of those modalities patients visit us for is called acupuncture — an ancient Chinese medicine that helps to restore and rebalance the energy pathways in your body.
While most know an acupuncture session enlists the help of thin needles to accomplish the end result, we wanted to let you know about five little known benefits of the therapy—it just might be perfect for you!
- It’s great for emotional stress, anxiety, and even depression.Most people associate acupuncture treatments with acute or chronic pain, but it can actually help beyond that. We’re proud to have welcomed many patients who sought care for balancing their emotions and relieving stress and tension.
- Inserting needles into your body won’t cause pain.Why? Because the needles we use are so thin that you likely won’t even feel them! Not to worry, they’re still accomplishing the goal of helping you heal naturally.
- Your first appointment with us will last about 90 minutes.Why? Because we want to take the time to get to know you and what’s really going on in your body. Our goal is to devise a care plan that’s unique to you, and exactly what your body needs for natural success.
- Acupuncture can help with gynecological problemslike pain with period cramps, heavy periods, infrequent periods and more. You don’t have to suffer!
- Acupuncture is completely natural.The therapy is targeted exactly where your body needs help to restore and replenish internal pathways that aren’t working as they should.
Ready to learn more?
We’d love to have you book a visit in our practice. Get started today by contacting us for an appointment—we look forward to meeting you.